jeudi, octobre 19, 2006

my com crashed on me=( argh.. dun be puzzled why you don't see me much on msn, neways am in my school lab now..shucks lesson's till 8 tonight..sickening..
neways i got me my adidas bottle le, wahaha!! the one i've been eying for a long long time, i thought i wouldn't be able to get it in the color i want, but i got the color i wanted. hee=)

neways school school has started for 4 days le, projects and assignments are already coming in.
Had my first french lesson on tues, its a cool language, the sad thing is, i dun haf a french teaching me french but a chinese..=( he look like one lao ti gou..hahaha!!

this Sem's modules are rather difficult. i wonder how am i gonna survive. I wonder if am able to meet my goals for this sem..>.<

amelia is sick..
horrible..

Oh i kinda sprained my leg while walking to school today(*clumsy me)

I think am keeping alot of feelings in me..hmmmmm..
argh..

Aucun commentaire: