samedi, octobre 07, 2006

harlow.......hahahaha!! juz felt like saying tat..oh wells..
my brother bought me my favourite disney character soft toy(*i'm so happy). its CHIP & DALE..they're so adorable..oh my tian..

neways MMD is OVER!! yay!! no need to stare at computer screen using img composer anymore and getting irritated with it and powerpoint..hahaha!! really thank God i'm able to complete it ytd. phew... and nxt week is self-proclaimed holiday!! u know why, cuz no need to go school as the presentation that was suppose to be on nxt tues was brought forward..and i asked my fren to pass up my assignment for me..wahaha!!!

Been rather tired this week...it was rather exhausting..
many things to do this week, haven't rested well too. my stomach is giving me problems again. dunno wat's wrong with it also.

Can say today's exp was rather horrible, din noe it was that bad..kinda sad and disappointed with myself..argh..so many things to take note of and to learn..

anointing flow.. take control

Aucun commentaire: