jeudi, octobre 05, 2006

CS role play is now over..wahaha!! 1 load is now off the shoulder..
neways had to put on make up for the roleplay, hee:) many thanks to our make up artiste Jacinta..
it was a great experience(I meant the role play not make up), as i have great grp members, though we may have forgotten some of our lines, we still managed to pull through. and know all our scenes are linked, we din realised that till our teacher told us..hahahaha!! surprisingly i had fun with this project, alot of fun..

with cs proj out of the way, i have to concentrate on my mmd(*DIES) and study for the cs test which is tmr..oh yah i almost died on tues night when i realised i had to hand in my ps report the next day, thank God my friend asked me abt it, and i had my cher's number so i asked her, phew..i rushed home after work, quickly do wat i needed to do and rush my report..den i realised i lost my receipts, thank god can print from the festive team..hee:) so am saved..

ok..i shall get ready to go out to school and fight my battle with mmd le..

obstacle overcomed..no longer will i be overwhelmed and tempted by you..

Aucun commentaire: