mardi, octobre 03, 2006

aye!! yea..ok cs roleplay presentation is this wed..*nervous* pretty afriad that i'll laugh halfway through saying my lines, OMG!! neways had rehearsal ytd, oh my tian, we laugh like so many times lar, but alll in alll it was a good rehearsal, its amazing how much we can achieve even though we may sidetrack many times in our project discussions. i think no grp can achieve as much as us if they were to sidetrack as much as us..hahaha!! neways did i say this before I Love my Proj Grp, which comprises Jacinta, Jiahuey, Lilian and Ziana. A fun bunch of ppl to hang out with..

Oh yah, the biz etiquette class ytd was fun, the tcher is very interesting in her teaching, she has many stories to tell us, she is able to relate the stories to us. She reminds me of my favourite lecturer Miss Teo. hahaha!! they both same kuan one..hee:)

Ok let me now bore u with my experiences in doing sound on sat, i was very nervous on that day esp when the start of pm and svc was approaching, cuz i was gonna do alone, hahaha!! the experience was good. Guess i focused too much on the instruments and kinda neglect the singers. I really thank God all went well, except for some glitches with the soundtracks. but all in all it was a great experience

Aucun commentaire: