samedi, septembre 09, 2006

watched the devil wears prada ytd with bee bee, hee:) omg the show is nice, the clothes the ppl wear is like PRETTY!! oh my tian!! hahaha!! neways apart from the movie, i had an enjoyable time with bee bee, am glad to found such a great fren.

my hse is like quite empty now, i got no dining table, my sofa is gone..it feels so empty and big.. moving hse soon, another 2 more weeks and it'll be goodbye. will be going to my aunt's place to stay though, i dunno if i can survive there for 2 months, the internet connection at her hse is like slow and costly, and i need the internet for my school stuff, die la..and its quite inconvenient to go to school from her place too. haiz..am still thinking if i should stay at my dad's place instead, at least his place has fast internet and its easier to go to school(*oni need to take one bus and the time taken will be like the same as now) oh and mayb if am "lucky" enough my father can fetch me to school. And if i stay at his place i can have more late nights too(cuz more freedom mah). Though my aunt's place is nearer to town, i can't reach home late, i guess the latest i can reach is like 10..(DIE!!).. tell me wat to do.. choose wat?? tag me to answer me (in a dilemma).
to stay at aunt's place or to stay at my dad's place?? (* my mum allows me to stay at my dad's if i want to)

Aucun commentaire: