lundi, septembre 11, 2006

i can't sign in to MSN..boooohoooo..
oh wells anyways i forgot to list the good points abt staying in my aunt's place, hahahaha!!!
her place is near town its about half the time i take to travel to town now.. i'll have good food to eat everyday cuz my grams is an awesome cook, she cooks my favourite food, and i won't have to eat packet food(*YAY). tat's abt all the good points i can think of..

oh and today's the first day of all our workshops, it was alrite..Raymond Wong is not as boring as i thought he would be. Am still trying to get use to lessons again, aft all it has been like 5 mths since i had lessons and tests. hahahahahaha!!

Hide me now
Under your wings
Cover me
within your mighty hands

When the oceans rise
and thunders roar
I will soar with you
above the storm
Father, you are king
Over the flood
I will be still
And know you are God

yes when the oceans rise and thunders roar, i wanna be still and know that you are God. And not fix my eyes or focus on the problems or things around me.

Do i truly love the people around me?? hmmmmm..a qns i've been pondering since aft leaving Orchard.

i kinda miss the ppl in CSC hahahaha!! though it might be a torturous place but the ppl in there makes the place a better place.

I wanna make an impact in people's lives with the things that i'm doing. To deliver an experience and not juz an event.

Aucun commentaire: