jeudi, septembre 07, 2006

metamorphosis is over(*phew)

neways zoo hunt is tonight..am rather nervous..first time doing for hope kids, it'll be a great experience.

tmr am meeting ermander and bee bee!! yay!!!
meeting piggy and mama too. so long never see them le..

neways let me tell u abt ytd, my heart almost stoped beating, brain stop working when the eguit got no sound, den when have sound got no distortion, den i realised no effects box, i felt helpless cuz i can't do anything, i can't run down, for there wasn't anyone with me at FOH. thank God for Simon, thank God he had his effects box in backstage and managed to help the eguit to have distortion(*phew).
I thank God the concert ytd was a success too.

ytd night as i was going home, i kinda felt upset over some things. As i replayed the happenings in my mind, i tot to myself could things have been done a better way. was caught in a dilemma too..

but now as i think back, i wanna thank God for all that has happened ytd, i thank God for mel, hannah and xueyong for serving with me ytd. they've all improved and am proud of them..

Aucun commentaire: