mardi, septembre 12, 2006

was packing my stuff today. in another 10 days i'll be out of my hse(*boohoo)
neways as i was saying i was packing my stuff and i came across all my encouragement cards from my shepherds, sheeps and good buddies of mine.. it brought back much good and not so good memories into me. And am very thankful for all of them in my life.

to all shepherds i thankew for all the time and hardwork u gals have invested upon me, and for always being there for me in times of need for a listening ear, advices.

to all sheeps i thankew for bearing with me and it has definately been a great joy taking care of u ladies.

to all my good buddies i thankew for all the wonderful times spent with u all. and for listening to my nonsense and crappings. and for always being there listen to my rantings, you never know how much it means to me to haf all of u in my life.



anyways there is so many things i wanna do.

Aucun commentaire: