dimanche, mai 13, 2007

yay!! hee:) my new com has finally come, it came last tues...ultimate shuangness...hahaha!! dunn haf to use my bor's or sis's com again, no need to fight with them le..
yea..school's been going on for 2 weeks, going to 3 weeks le..time to chiong projects and ICAs le.. God help me to haf good time management skill and to be disciplined to do tutorials and assignments and not be distracted by the things around esp by TV and playing game
one thing am very happy about is that I can go for camp full time, usually oni can go part time oni.. yea!! I am so looking forward to the 2 weeks break which is in abt 1 mth and the semestral break in abt 3 mths time

i am determined to improve in skills, i shall not be stuck where I am now. Bringing the team another lvl higher.

The experience in ytd's Parent's day svc was awesome, many things i've learnt, how co-ordination between us and the drama ppl is impt.
Was so tired aft both svcs ytd, but i felt Joy among the tiredness i felt.

Aucun commentaire: