mercredi, mai 02, 2007

school has started..oh man feels kinda good to start school..well..i have a new motivation to go to school now..hahahaha!! my lecture group got 1 french and 2 german guys, good looking guys..my goodness..so handsome..
first day of school's kinda good, one of my lecturer was involved in an accident, hopefully she'll be back nxt week.. We got Miss Diana Tan as our lecturer and tutor again..someone familiar in this sem..but why no martin hang..why why why?!? hahahhaa!!!

Went to sentosa ytd with my colleagues hahahaha!!! took quite alot of fotos.. played the luge, its fun lar and the skyride is so nice, the view from up above is juz fantastic..
guess i'll miss them quite alot, hahahaha!! ah boon's ninja turtle, zhou tai's careful! I had a bowl of bitchy for breakfast shirt..hahahaha!!! and all the squeezy rides out to lunch..

Aucun commentaire: