samedi, mai 19, 2007

ok..i shall edit my templates aft i post this..
i felt so abandoned..oh wells..

neways i had napfa test ytd, i almost died..now am suffering the side effects of not exercising for so long and suddenly do napfa, muscle pain all over..oh man..

had a call on thurs from Jia to takeover for her today for sound as she's not feeling well, felt really nervous, was quite unsure if i cld do well this week, had to rush a school assignment that's due on monday and had napfa test, scared i will be too tired and cannot deliver my best, but thank God that my tcher postponed the deadline for the assignment to friday, so i din had to rush to finish the assignment on fri =)
had a heartattack this morn when i received one of my crew's msg tat he can't make it today as he had fever, Thank God mel was able to help me for 1st svc. phew..

Aucun commentaire: