mercredi, avril 05, 2006

Watched V for Vendetta ytd night, i loved it alot. Haha!! my favourite quote is People should not be afraid of their goverments. Goverments should be afraid of their people. yeah..learn many things from this movie too. wahaha!! i shall not eloborate here, lazy lar..

Why does quarrels have to be always about money money money? Am sick and tired of this blabbering about money money money. wat am i suppose to do rob a bank? Mummy and my sister quarreled over money matters again. Haiz, am always the one in middle, the victim of their quarrel, consequence is i have to listen to my mother's nagging, and her nagging will turn into scoldings. This will go on for days. I can so bang my head against the wall. When my pay comes in i can't spend it in a way that i planned, since school is starting and my bro is coming back soon, i have to support myself someway or another.
Now is a really good time for me to go someplace and just let it all out.

Aucun commentaire: