mercredi, avril 12, 2006

I just got to know where i'll be working at for TEP(teaching enterprise project), am in BSU(business service unit) doing HR/admin. haiz..i think its like a super wu liao job, i'll be oni busy in the morning den aftnoon zuo bo..wahaha! think it'll be a blessing in disguise cuz i'll have alot of time, hehe mayb when i really have nth to do i can sneak off to the back of the office and learn how to play dota(wahahaha!!) oh wells..amelia is a smart girl..

I trult thank God for last week, had a great rest last week and reading of his word. I think my God is an amazing God, for loving us unconditionally no matter how much we haf hurt him..Thank You Lord!

school is starting nxt week, surprisingly i kinda look forward to going to school, guess cuz am gonna learn in a new environment. yeah..I pray that i can use my free time in the office wisely. yeah!

Aucun commentaire: