lundi, avril 17, 2006

Today's the first day of TEP, well, it was a day filled with confusions. When me and my team mates arrived we were at a lost of wat to do. We din noe where the folders were hahaha!! with much patience, we managed to find the folders. Today we were quite busy, that's a good thing, oh we have photo taking session tmr, cuz we need to consolidate the list of students tgt with their photos and contact details. I sense that tmr will be another busy day..
Somehow i feel thankful for being placed in HR/Admin, i get to work tgt with my 2 grp mates closely and we can get to noe alot of ppl..hahahaha!!

Oh i had so much fun sound mixing for service on sat!! hehe..though i made a few boos boos.. I really feel that i love the sound team more and more, as weeks passed am filled with more ownership of the team.
Am overwhelmed with the depth of God's love. The story of Nicodemus reminded me of how God has blessed my family. It refreshes my heart to be reminded of that.

am so thankful.

What am i so thankful for?
-for reminding me of his faithfulness in my life
-for the many ppl God has placed in my life to speak into my life
-for the opportunity to serve

Aucun commentaire: