dimanche, avril 11, 2010

i realised the last time i blogged was roughly 2 months ago..hahaha!!! omg what happened to wanting to blog more regularly.. I realised after being active on twitter, the need to blog went way down. haha!!!

now am in the job hunting phase of my life and i totally dislike this process.. its been about a month since my contract ended at LOG..so in this period of unemployment i've been bumming ard..hahah!!! and so what have i been doing..hahaha!!! well i've been meeting up with friends, reading and doing school assignments.. ah which reminds me i have another discussion board thingy and project due next week..

anyways this is my first post using spider..hahahaha!!!
ytd i went to eat the international buffet at swissotel merchant court with my mother and 2 of my gym instructors..i enjoy the dinner and the knowing my gym instrucors a little bit more...

Lost is where you found me
Shattered and frail
But you Love me still
Trouble may surround me
My heart may fail
But you never will
You never will

met up with lili on friday for lunch and a chatting session heh..thanks for the awkward moments to help in sharing haa..been thinking through what was shared and said that day..its not gonna be a easy ride but am going to go ahead.. it will not be one that's smooth, it will not be one that i will like, it will be one that will not be comfortable. It's time to bring down the barriers and start walking forward. i will stop staying where i am or taking a step back..

Aucun commentaire: