lundi, février 08, 2010

Sleeping on sunday feelssssss GOOOOOOD....LOL hahaha!!! well i woke up at abt 9 sth..went out to the living room and my sister tell me that she's bringing Qiqi to the dog run in Bishan Park and than she asked me if i want to go..lol she was meeting her friend at 10 there..and she only told me abt it at abt 935 liddat..so i rushed to bathe and eat my breakfast..in the end we left my house at 955am and we are so late..hahaha!!! we walked to the park and boy and Qiqi walk fast..hahaha!!!! i ran abit with her, bringing qiqi out is good exercise.. when we reached the park there were alot of dogs there big and small also have. hahah!!! Qiqi was so scared to let other dogs small her behind that she whined and bark so my sister must rescue her..even when Qiqi was on the chairs the other dogs refuse to let her go lol so she bark and bark..hahaha!!! She is so funnny..

Let me show u guys a few photos


Introducing Qiqi and my sister's leg..LOL

This is Qiqi hiding behind my sister to get away from Kiki (this male black poodle)
and qiqi again finally away from hiding and attempting to make friends with Kiki
And this is Qiqi when she was still a puppy...hahaha!!! sooooo cuteeeee hor..





Aucun commentaire: