mercredi, octobre 29, 2008

alrite..am blogging in office now..

ok first of all i would like to address an issue..
To this particular person: i am not angry at the fact at wat u did, am angry at the fact that why do u even bother asking me for my opinion when u dun even care abt how i feel. if u won't even care abt wat i say den just dun bother asking and just do it.

secondly if am really pissed at you, you wouldn't even have heard me talking to you..and from what i can see i dun see the point of why u're pissed and am always the one trying to initiate a conversation till am tired to even try anymore. and though i see an improvement now, this friendship wouldn't go to the next level, cuz i know there'll be some barriers. I tried my best but it takes 2 hands to clap

thirdly by correcting ur english on msn or whatever is not insulting you, but its helping u..how about u try seeing from my view, and also aft reading the steps of how to use the software, the language is hmmmm...i tried to correct u but u say it din matter.

and lastly, this issue came at the wrong time, u do not know wat was going on with me at home and stuff, am sorry if i vented my anger on you, my life is not a bed of roses, i may look like i have no problems in the world or even if the world came crashing down i won't even care, i have many things going on and i ain't got the time or strength to deal with u. though i may sound like am making up some excuses for the way i behave but am sorry wat i say is all true.

alrite am stopping now..i dun care if u get to read this i've said wat i needed to and i've done wat i need to.

Aucun commentaire: