vendredi, août 24, 2007

wahahaha!! exams are finally over!!! yayness!!! my long awaited holidays is finally here.
Thanks to my study budds..for motivating me along the way and helping me in my revision..
Thanks to God for sustaining me through this period and keeping me healthly
For all the messages during the week thankew! It really kept me going alot and encouraged me loads.
Oh thanks to Lilian for the dedication too, though i din hear it live =D
Went to Suki Sushi ytd after exams to haf lunch, hahaha!!! man eat till full full..after tat went to Kbox..inside damn cold lar..sing till i shiok shiok.. (*what's wat with the language man hmmmm??) watched hairspray too, woah nice, i love all the singing. I want to play air hockey again.(i shall try to be gentler)..

Some photos:

Aucun commentaire: