samedi, août 04, 2007

If i dun update i think wu gui will kill me..hahaha

Yes i got my A*mei latest album le..hahaha happy, got it ytd after getting a call from the shop. my sister bought me A*mei's concert tix as well, double happiness..

my mum bought me the new Harry Potter book too..hahaha!! actually supposed to borrow from my cousin, but my mother dunno why bu shuang my cousin, decided not to borrow from her le and bought the book instead..-_-'''

oh and as of now for my projects am oni left with compensation, this week was super tiring, spend so much time in school, waking up early everyday, to do proj, dies..tired until got headache..
i almost died in all the presentations..except for whp, i kinda had fun..hahaha!! i was the tai chi master..hehe tai chi anyone??

oh and i had rashes, i went to the doctor within 2 weeks for 2 separate reasons..spent a total of $48..i shouldn't have waited so long to see the doctor..anyways my record for see the doctor is 2 times in 2 days crazy right.. one time each day..

ooh and Elvin came to NYP last week..omg he's so handsome...hahaha

the message today was barriers to trust, when i first heard it, for a moment there i was thinking of Customer Relations..hahaha!! ok..further into the message i reflected upon my life, and i realised indeed i dun trust people easily even those closer to me, somehow there's the barrier somewhere, guess am afraid to trust someone and in return get hurt, its like an unspoken fear.
den i realised trust is the most important thing in not only in my walk with God but also with friends. another thing i realised is how superficial are my friendships with people, my feelings and thoughts are never made known. why? pride? fear?

Aucun commentaire: