vendredi, décembre 01, 2006

ok..i shall blog before proceeding to do my proj..
this week has been a stressful week..oh wells had HRM ICA on thurs, it was like wat my teacher said easy..i hope i can get a good grade..will be getting back results for efma and biz fin next week..

while doing proj halfway today, wataaa send me sth..cuz i looked stressed and i was feeling stressed, oh and she was just sitting 2 coms away from me..

this is wat she sent:
Don't grouch, don't frown.
Learn to lift your edges of your lips to a slight 20 degrees.
Which means that you have to SMILE!!
I hate to see your frustrated face...
neither i want to see you sigh...
cheer up..because there is nothing that you cannot complete...!
all you need is take a break, take a kit kat!!!


it was sweet of her to send me this, when i read it, it can't help but to put a smile on my face..hee:) so thanks again wataa..

Aucun commentaire: