samedi, novembre 25, 2006

am now in my new hse le..yay!!
am back in sweet Bishan..yayness..
anyways i had efma test ytd..hehe it was relatively easy, i din know how to ans the theory qns though, din study that part...oh wells..its alrite am still thankful.
Despite the buziness of this week, really wanna thank God for sustaining me. the many lessons you taught me and the many ppl u put in my life..
i may not be perfect or lovable but you still love me and think the world of me..thank you so much!!

svc today was refreshing, my life is yours. my soul is not my own.
develop my gifts more..
played pool today with val, ruiz and gwen, xinyi was studying and watching us play(*jia you xinyi) anyways i had fun with them. went home with ruiz and i saw ww, pw and yq..hahahaha!! they juz watched finish happyfeet..
aye miss chong! amelia is blessed to haf u in my life. :hugs:

Aucun commentaire: