jeudi, août 10, 2006

ytd was the first time in 3 weeks that i woke up after 10 am..wah...shiokness..
last friday and sat was more shiok, i've never had so much fun in a very long time..friday was spent with a dear friend of mine and sat spent with my cg.

wahaha!! sat we went to celebrate Ben's bday at marinabay. eat till we smelly..hehe -_-".
after eating we went bowling, if u see me play u can see how lousy i am. haha!! oh after bowling we went to the arcade and we played daytona!!! my favourite arcade game besides air hockey. so sad my car overturned alot of times. but still i had fun. oh and we walked to the mrt station. the journey was long, and i enjoyed myself walking back tgt with wyn my walking partner.

yesh!! Amelia is smiling again. am having a different perspective of work now. am thankful for that. seriously the feeling of hitting 20 completed surveys is quite nice. felt very accomplished.
the Singtel person is coming today to hear our call argh..i hope i get a good person to survey later, not a problematic one. hehe..

Aucun commentaire: