mardi, août 22, 2006

been thinking alot abt my past lately...dunno why am thinking of it too...i realised how ugly i was last time, not physically but internally, i can't help but to think how stewpid i was for doing all the things i did..the way i spoke the unkind words to ppl. how dumb how dumb, the sucidal thoughts i had last time when i was still young but not so innocent..i can't help but to ask myself why why why..

was thinking abt my family too, how complicated my family bg is, there's more to it den meets the eye, if u think i was from a beautiful family u were wrong soo soo wrong.. it still amazes me to see where am i now..can u believe am now in POLY!! hahaha!! i noe u may say that am more fortunate den many out there, i dun deny that i am.
i think my brother has changed he's no longer the same as before, the bond is no longer there, even so with my sister, somewhere inside of me does not want to relate to my siblings anymore, its feels as though am avoiding them, why is it so, what is pulling me back?? it feels like i dun noe them anymore.

when i boarded the bus juz now after dinner, i saw this man who reminded me of my grandfather and how much i miss him!!

neways i feel we're drifting apart, in fact i dunno if we're ever close before..

i miss BM0503, all the crazy dudes!! FATTMOULD, is it juz gonna be this way, all going different ways and never meet up ever again??

Bonds are bulit but broken, so what's the use of buliding them when its going to break anyways. is this how friendships shld be like, if it is den i rather be alone. what happened to friends forever, they are juz but empty promises..

sorry for being to emo..

Aucun commentaire: