vendredi, juillet 21, 2006

Today is my last day at BSU..hais..guess i'll miss room A302a..and the lingering presence of Miss Ong behind the admin table.

Neways PT3 though am not in ur grp, but it feels like i belong there..
Juz wanna say sth to leader and chicken.. won't be seeing them le..not in the same lecture grp..):

Leader: Oei am always around, dun cry yea..still can play with amelia, neways its been great having a great and caring fren like u..

Chicken: Norafiza Binte Mohd Basri!! hahaha!! previous owner, u and arthur good ah..suan me like some crazy person. neways knowing u in TEP is fun yea..dun forget me sia..i want ur songs

today is like emo day lar, so many ppl cry and first time i see leader cry, i almost died when she started crying infront of me (dunno wat to do). lesson learnt:never cry infront of amelia.
guess i'll miss yee shih and devi too, my two working partners. i'll miss toking to them.

The truth is tearing up my heart
I can't recognise this place
The endless road without a stop sign
Can't even find a stranger this time

Why am I still holding back my tears
In this loneliness there's nothing left to fear
Every chord still seems a wonder
How we could be together
Everytime I ask if this would be the last
Why am I still talking to myself
Hoping you will have the keys to my cell
Every song might calm the weather
But it just draws me deeper
How do I get out of this
I think~ I never will

A crystal forming in the eye
Maybe this would be the last
The winding path down my face
Till I begin to taste the bitterness inside

Why am I still holding back my tears
In this loneliness there's nothing left to fear
Every chord still seems a wonder
How we could be together
Everytime I ask if this would be the last
Why am I still talking to myself
Hoping you will have the keys to my cell
Every song might calm the weather
But it just draws me deeper
How do I get out of this
I think~ I never will I never will

Aucun commentaire: