vendredi, juillet 28, 2006

i've decided to have another blog which will be private for me, wahaha!! i'll input there all my emotions and feelings, oh wells this blog will still be around, but of course i won't share deeply here.
i woke up on the wrong side of bed today, sianz, got screamed out of bed today, cuz my bro came home drunk and my mother ask me to go downstairs to find my brother's wallet, and one side of his shoe, kaoz was freakingly pissed lar. argh my beauty sleep gone just like dat. but neways i can't find his things, haiz suay sia..
neways CSC is equals to "commit sucide center", have been given extra workload ytd, i have to call like extra 34 ppl. argh.. watever, dun think i'll be able to finish it today..am like dragging my feet to school/work(watever u want to call it) everyday, i hope these 6 weeks faster be gone.

Haven't been feeling good lately, but somehow as i think abt the wonderful times i share with my frens and cg, it brought a smile to my face. Got reminded of the wonderful ppl i have in my life to share my woes and joy.

Aucun commentaire: