vendredi, mars 17, 2006

my results are finally out..
PRINCIPLES OF ACCOUNTING- B+
MICROECONOMICS- C+
STATISTICAL METHODS FOR BUSINESS- B+
PRINCIPLES OF MARKETING- B
EFFECTIVE WRITING SKILLS- C
BUSINESS SOFTWARE APPLICATIONS- B+

wahaha!! though it doesn't seem that fantastic, i am very satisfied with my results. first time in my life am really satisfied with my results. yeah, now i can really party w/o worries. i was really afraid that i would have to take supp paper. Thank God.

was at the poly camp on tues and wed, it was a fantastic time of serving in sound and a wonderful time of learning the word, though i din have the notes but am really blessed with the teachings.

Called to be salt and light
Called to preserve and shine

this song is really stuck in my head..hahaha!!

Aucun commentaire: