mercredi, mars 01, 2006

feeling not so good now..haiz..
getting results on 16 March, seriously my confidence in passing with flying colors is like zero.
I feel tat i'll be so disappointed in myself aft getting my results, its as if i never really did my best in studying for the exams, i juz couldn't remb anything when i entered the exams hall. ahhh!! watever..

irritated!! i can so slap someone left right center..

on a brighter note celebrated Candy's Birthday today, Happy Birthday gal, dun think she'll be reading this though. Oh wells, we went Cafe Cartel at Marina Square and made a fool of ourselves there. I shall never step foot in that Cafe Cartel. Aft that we went Bowling, i was so not on form today, my performance was disappointing. We went Esplanade to take fotos (trust me we took alot alot alot..)

ok i shall not carry on anymore or i'll start scolding ppl on my blog which is not very good.

My holidays have started, but why don't i feel happy aww man..
where have my carefree days gone??

Aucun commentaire: