samedi, janvier 14, 2006

let me share my joy with everyone, Daddy is coming on home friday, yay!! rejoice with amelia!! hahaha!! super high now..hehe..

neways school's been busy with many projects coming up..so irritating, so now currently i have a proj due next week and 2 proj due the week aft..i see many sleepless nights coming up. oh well exams is coming up in like about a month, and it'll be my long awaited semestral break.

Did backstage today for 2nd svc today, think i was really blur today, and i guess i kinda didn't mix too well today, what matters most today was at least i learn from my mistakes and i realise the style for doing backstage is now different from last time. I shall improve to be better at backstage and at FOH, aim to be a professional soundman that's my goal..

Aucun commentaire: