vendredi, janvier 27, 2006

i seem quieter now as compared to last time..hahaha!! dun talk as much le..hmmmmm....

oh well i enjoyed serving backstage today very much, juz loving love teaching backstage sound to the new ppl in the sound ministry, i find it a joy to teach wat i noe and wat am passionate abt to them. guys ask more qns!! i may not be able to ans all of them but i'll try..

one thing i really learn about this week is loving God with all my heart and being aware of my feelings, with the many projects and presenatation and the many things happening at home, i really found myself to be very tired, moody and really just sick of wat's going on around me, during wam vision's nite as i was alone in backstage listening to Jasmine's teaching wat she said really hit me alot, feelings can be our best fren and it can be our worse enemy, we haf to be aware of our feelings. And the next day as i did my QT the verse about loving God with all our heart juz hit me, and i realised i seemed to haf forgotten my first love.

really thank God for teaching me all these , and of reminding me tat he's there all the time waiting to intervene when we call for him..

Aucun commentaire: