mardi, janvier 19, 2010

i take bus to work everyday and today is the first time i missed my bus stop because i was sleeping on the bus. When i woke up i saw my bus stop zoom by..than i think to myself oh shit, what a great way to start work and i was having a bad stomach, i was so tempted to alight and take cab into work. Haha!! in the end i didn't, i took the shuttle bus at the mrt station and its not free lo, have to pay 40 cents. Previously it was 20 cents, and you know why they increase the price?? The company say its because they did not increase price for the past 10 years...-_-'''

Alright, i finally got my timetable and i finally know when school is starting. haha!!! i need school to faster start, i need to use my braincells more, working has made me dumb..haha!!!

Aucun commentaire: