dimanche, septembre 27, 2009

helllo!!!! haha!!! yeah...i am back to bloooooggggggg.....

Work this week was enjoyable though me and my colleague's workload had increased when another colleague quitted..despite this i was kinda happy and had a few instances of zi high-ness in office which rarely happens(in my other jobs).. Think as i work in CPF or work more i kinda begin to see things in a new light..like i begin to find joy in work..lol (How did this ever happened).

Was serving ytd, mixed the instruments..as i think back, the journey in sound had not been easy or rather a smooth one. Met alot of obstacles, had bad comments, had good comments, setbacks.. i remembered crying a few times as i served, can't remember what for, i rarely cry, so when i do it means its something really huge, or sth i feel really unjust (sth like bu fu qi that kind of thing), i remember being frustrated with myself, being irritated with ppl, being grumpy, having bad spirit, being tired. But above everything else i remember the joy i feel when i serve God in sound, i remember the passion i have for this ministry, i remember the satisfaction i get from serving, i remember the ppl i serve with and the ppl who have taught me much, i remember the many blessings from serving, i remember the LOVE that is shown, i remember the care and concern ppl showed, i remember the precious relationships built, i remember the scene of ppl crossing the line..

as i think, i thank God for placing me in sound, i thank God for growing me, i thank God for sustaining me, i thank God for believing in me, i thank God for placing ppl in my life..

Aucun commentaire: