dimanche, août 09, 2009

alright in my previous post i said i had to go for my doc's appt earlier. And guess what the news wasn't bad neither was it very good. I just have kidney stone, but its ok all i need to do is go for some shockwave treatment thingy. yea..thank God..phew..

After a few years of not watching the ND parade, i watched it today and i think wah..not bad ah this year's one..i think my favourite part of the parade is the going through time tat one where got the performances from the diff times and also another fav part is the Wei Lian sang with Gayle..quite nice.

Played reverse catching today, it was fun and tiring...gosh tqj you can really run.. haha!!! the cg came to me hse today to cook for DK and have lunch with him to celebrate his bday..we like went ard NP like mad trying to find him..lol..

uber sleepy now..but i gotta do me project..:(

Aucun commentaire: