vendredi, novembre 28, 2008

Alright, I shall not post up stories today, but an update on what I’ve been doing.

Well work has been a bore. I’ve got nothing much to do, so basically for the past 1 and a half weeks they have been paying me to come to work to nuah. Hahaha!!! oh wells its good money lah. But den again it’s a waste of time.

So I’ve been using the time that I nuah in office constructively.. Let me break it down for you.
In the morning when I reach office, I check my mails, reply if necessary, read news on channelnewsasia.com, straitstimes.com and bbc.com.. Usually I’ll stop at cna and strait times.. hahaha!!!! Read too much of the news I can get depressed and sad..hahaha!!! So sad what’s happening ard the world. I can do all these the whole morning with the occasional acts of being busy. Alright so after that is lunch..hehe..

After lunch, I’ll blog surf, I’ll check email again, if the bosses aren’t walking around much I’ll be reading comics online, surf the net, looking out for stuff , den if I haven’t finish reading the news I will continue reading news, cuz sometimes got updates also mah.. hahaha!!! I wish I cld play games or read my storybook, sadly I can’t.

Oh the other thing I do is msning..hahaha!!! Internet and msn is like ur best buddy at work sia. Every single time I’m bored I can find sth I can do on the internet or I disturb my friends using msn.. My outlook is also my good friend, email my friends so it becomes like a chat room for us.
Alright this is the outline of what I do in office when I have nth or nth much to do..I’ve often told my friends I would rather have a lot of things to do than nth to do, hah!! U must think I am crazy for saying this, oh wells it’s true, if I have nth to do at work, I’ll find it meaningless to come to work. I’ve been dragging myself to work this few days or in fact this whole week.

I am going to rather random, I’ll just type whatever things that comes to my mind..

I din go to work ytd, partly cuz I din want to go to work, partly cuz I want to see the doc for my rashes on my leg that doesn’t seem to go away and finally cuz I wanted visit the dentist and have my teeth checked. I spent a bomb ytd on all these, 39.90 for the doctor and 135 for the dentist. Hahaha!!! I had polishing and 3 fillings, haha!!! This is what I get fro not visiting the dentist for at 1.5 years or 2 years. The last time I visited the dentist was to extract a tooth that was putting pressure on the growth of my wisdom tooth, I am so thankful that I dun have to extract my wisdom tooth.

You know when I was in primary school, I was so afraid to go the dentist, hahaha!!! I crumble in fear whenever I see a person with the red board walk in to call names, I’ll hope in my mind *don’t call my name (until they walk out)* and feel like crying if they do call my name. Once I was called to the dentist and the dentist was going to do sth to me but I can’t remember what it was but I started crying and run to the place where we wait for our turn, refusing to go towards the chair, the dentist or rather nurse scolded me and threatened me with sth I think it was an injection, I cried harder after hearing what she’ll do to me. She gave up and asked me rather fiercely that if I rather let her do what she’s supposed to do or see the principal. Hahaha!!! so I replied rather guai lanly and relieved at the same time that I rather see my principal.. hahaha!!!! When I think back on this incident I’ll laugh at myself. Now I would voluntarily go to the dentist myself. This is a joke man.

Okok..enough on this embarrassing childhood memories, I paiseh sia.. aiyah oh wells.. on wed I went with my mum and sister to buy a Christmas tree at takashimaya cuz my smart brother went to throw away our tree, which my mum bot like oni 2 years or so ago only.. make us waste unnecessary money to buy another tree. Anyways that is not the point, so after buying the tree we went home and set it up, put all the decorations and stuff oni to find that the lights are missing too..omg..hahaha!! so my mum went to buy the lights ytd..so smart right my brother. He was supposed to buy the tree, but in the end he din want to buy le, so we the ladies have to go and buy and carry it home ourselves. Sometimes I think to myself why do I have such a brother..

Ooooohhhhh…..before buying the tree we went to eat at Fish & Co, yummy yummy yummy..had seafood platter for 2, shared with my sister..hehehehe..




Randomness…

Out of my randomness I shall post some photos..

My work desk...hahaha

Some stupid thing my fren did when i din go to work on thurs

A faded rainbow last saturday, sooo pretty, this was taken by my F480 camera
ok i shall end it here..till next time...byyyyeeeeeee



Aucun commentaire: