mardi, juillet 15, 2008

I went back to school today to take my cert..hahaha..met WW uo for lunch..hehe so happy, so long never eat in school le, after eating we went to buy bubble tea in south canteen which is at the other end of school and i bumped into carmen..heeeeee=). Den we went to my favouritest place to buy stuff, the college bookstore and i bumped into my college bookstore friend, i call her that cuz i dunno her name, but will always talk when we see each other, weird huh..
hahaha so weird hearing ppl call ww miss Ching..hahaha!!!
oh wells aft parting with WW i left the school and went on to aaron's hse to give him tution.. aft teaching him i played his PS2's dynasty warriors..hahaha much more difficult to play den the PSP version..ahahaha

went to meet me mama at a later time, we went to watch Red Cliff..woohoo!! the show rocks man if you're into the war kind shows, can't wait for part 2 to come out..
hahaha...

Aucun commentaire: