dimanche, mars 09, 2008

yay!!! exam's over!! hahaha though it like ended on tues..i should stop procrastinating to blog..
really thank God for the last 2 papers of my exams, the papers were easier den expected especially the last paper. The first 2 papers were the killers, though i prefered the first 2 modules the most. ahh...i was damn pissed with myself for my QM paper, my mind was a blank and this has never happened before and i lost many points. shucks it would be a miracle if i can get a decent score for the module. oh wells, doesn't matter its over and am thankful for it.

Had class chalet after our last paper, but i din go on the first night, first time in my 1 and a half years of being in the class i see us gathered in the same place having fun together and eating together..damn fun lah!! hahaha oh we had BBQ, we had extra guests to our bbq hahaha!!! 3 cats -_-''' shld have more of this kind of gathering man, finally my class feels like a class..if u noe what i mean. =) oh and we went night cycling..hahaha!! we cycled from the chalet to changi Village, and yes i saw many you know wats..i was actully quite disgusted, but i've got to admit they got quite nice figures.. the cycling was fun and tiring, cycled for about 4 hours.. my legs were like wobbly aft tat..hahaha!!

oh carol and ah lin came to my hse on friday, hehe..watched movie called yours mine and ours, funny show and the kids are like cute..hehe it was a day of becoming couch potatoes..hahaha!! it was great to catch up with them after so long..
alright i shall end now and go eat my dinner..i shall update again soon i hope..

oh and as crazy as it sound am gonna go back to school on tues to pack the locker with WC and go have our last meal in nyp MCD..we are crazy right??

Aucun commentaire: