dimanche, janvier 28, 2007

i shall not post anything for the next 2 weeks.
Am having my study break now, can u imagine my exams is in 1 week's time.
ok, ytd was quite an emotional day for me, first time ever. Guess only those who saw will noe...played citadel for the very first time ytd, it's quite a fun game..quite interesting. hahaha!!

hee:) studied today with ruiz aft cg today, i enjoyed the talk with her. Feels good talking to her. and as crazy as i am she understands me..

Oh one thing i'm so thankful for, is abt my finiance test, as i typed in one of my entries i screwed up, but when i got back my results, guess wat i did not just pass but i got an A. I was expecting that i would just pass, but when i saw wat i got i was shocked, happy and thankful.

from tmr onwards i'll start to study like never before, this will be my first time studying so hard for exams, God i pray for your wisdom to be upon me as i study, help me to be focused and not get distracted.
I told myself i must study hard this year.. my aim is to haf no C's or D's or F's..

Aucun commentaire: