vendredi, juin 02, 2006

I had fun being the emcee at the sharing session on wednesday, at the end of the sharing session my friends told me that i had split personality. Oh and i was told to presnet 30 minutes before the start of the session as the presenter had to bring a friend to the doctor at the last minute, so you can imggine how nervous i was and how bad my presentation was..hahaha!!


I had fun at practice ytd too, doing everything alone is quite fun though i felt quite stressed and afraid that i couldn't be efficient. well, practice went smoothly ytd. Thank God for that.

yay met ruiz for lunch today and on monday..hee:) super happy, been quite some time since i really enjoyed my lunch. hee:)

Oh my 2 partners aren't here today, am all alone at my desk, i dun feel lonely though, i can spend time by myself.

looking forward to service tmr and to meeting xinyi for shepherding on sunday yea!


i've got the joy
i've got the peace of mind
i've got the faith in holy ghost that fills me everyday
i've got the light
i've got the melody
i've got the word
The word of God that sets me free

Aucun commentaire: