mardi, février 14, 2006

will anybody ever understand how amelia feels?
the only source of comfort at home i have other than God is my dog..
I want to be loved, i noe i am by God, but how abt the people closest to me, my family??
Sometimes i just dun feel like going home, the words that will come is when are u going to work? they never ask is everything ok? how's school? are u coping well?
Tired, just so tired of studying..deep within me i just want to quit school..
maintaining contact with my secondary school frens is tiring, dun they feel my sincerity in wanting to meet them, all i get is their cold reply..mayb u guys shld organize an outing and i'll give u the same respond.
I need a friend who'll juz ask me out to east coast, cycling and enjoying the sea breeze together and just talking about anything under the sky..
a voice screaming in my heart: I miss the carefree life i once had..



Hanging out with Ruth, ah li, jess, david and BK ytd really brought back much memories, and how much i really miss them..

Aucun commentaire: