samedi, décembre 10, 2005

Camp was awesome awesome awesome!! think i missed out quite alot of teachings..haiz couldn't make it on thurs and friday morning..
two things i really enjoyed most thru out this camp is the JUMP concert and the fun and fellowship with my cg.. Let me tok more abt it..JUMP was awesome jiayi and me really praise like mad!! though we were doing sound she told me, lets tune it nicely and praise and worship God, the atmosphere was wow!!
Fun and fellowship was crazy we played panic, u can really see us snatching cards, pulling each other away and not forgetting all the forfeits : i am a handsome worm/tortoise, i am Harry Potter, the dragon is chasing me, hi housekeeping, in the name of king clubs.. juz naming some of them..hehe

really want to Thank God for Jiayi for leading the sound team so well thru out this camp..

I love my CG I love YWAM!!

Aucun commentaire: