dimanche, octobre 16, 2005

am feeling very happy today..lalalala...hahaha!! had an awesome cg today, i laughed like mad lah..craziness, my hand got vandalised today, and i vandalised QianJin's hand, hahaha!!we were playing 2 truths and one lie, we had to choose which is the lie and if we're wrong we'll get drawn on the hand..so sad, i guessed so many wrongly lah..one lesson learn though, dun sit next to Daniel when playing this..ahh!! teaching by shuz was great, believe tat media really affect our lives one way or another, i muz put myself to the letting go test yea..
actually cant make it for cg de, cuz my mama din allow me to go, but thank God he made a way out for me, today when i asked my mama again, though she din say nething but aft she left to go market she msg me and asked wad time i'll be back, yea so that was the go ahead sign from her.

yea..sat service, all i can say is wow!! got feedback tat sound was good tat day,though there some minor weird sounds. hehe..the altarcall was really ministering..Here i am, send me.
but one amazing sight was when a group of primary school kids came in, its not juz a grp of 5-6 ppl, but its like the whole class came, one encouraging thing was some of them said yes to receiving Jesus into their lives..

Aucun commentaire: